Kash Killion takes the cello and other string instruments out of their usual roles, playing them like you’ve never heard, with influences from Reggae, Latin, Rock, India, Africa and the sounds of World Music.
Currently in the studio mastering his new CD as recorded in London with Pritam Singh and the music of Coltrane and Miles Davis.
COMING SOON and LONG AWAITED!!!
Kash Killion will be performing on Sarangi at the fabulous Indian restaurant Arti Natural Organic Indian Cafe in Lagunitas. This will be a great opportunity for families to hear this beautiful instrument with tabla and other Indian instruments. More to come. Call Arti at 415-488-4700
- First and Third Thursday of every month Kash performs with Joe Szuecs at The Bistro des Copains in Occidental
- Special appearances with George Khouri at Bix Restaurant in San Francisco. Call for dates 415-433-6300
- Friday Evenings at Piacere Ristorante in San Carlos . Call for confirmed dates 650-592-3536
- May 20: Maker Faire at the San Mateo Fairgrounds
- May 26: Sandy’s Salsa Trio with Sandy Poindexter at the Gallery in Berkeley 5:30 to 8:30
- May 29: Rockers in Sonoma County with Joe Szuecs 1:45-3:45
- June 3: Sandy’s Trio with Sandy Poindexter
- June 5: Kash joins Kenny Hawkins at the 57thStreet Gallery in Oakland at 6 PM
- June 7: Ancient Future Gig at Yoshi’s San Francisco 8 Pm 415-655-5600